Power Acting: For Film, Television and Theatre
TAUGHT BY JEFFREY MEEK
Saturday, October 7th and Sunday, October 8th from 10:00AM-2:00PM
Whether you’re preparing a television audition, playing Shakespeare or just starting out, Jeff offers coaching from one of Hollywood’s successful professionals, who will lead you toward your highest goals as an actor.
Jeffrey has been acting, directing, writing and teaching professionally for over thirty years, and is the founder of Jeffrey Meek Studio, a workshop dedicated to creating an environment for beginning and professional actors to have the freedom and support to develop their skills, and reveal their true potential.
You will learn how to:
- Act and Audition for Film, Television and Theatre
- Approach and land a good agent and manager
- Get the most out of rehearsing
- Deepen character exploration and development
- Survive and flourish as a professional Hollywood actor
- Avoid the pitfalls that can block your success
- Create a reel that showcases your greatest strengths
- Break open a script in the most effective way
- Turn stage fright and audition anxiety into a powerful performance.
- Develop confidence and stage presence
- Create a daily practice to continually hone your acting skills
Dates: Saturday, October 7th and Sunday, October 8th from 10:00AM–2:00PM both days.
Location: The Space Theatre at the Lyceum, 79 Horton Plaza, San Diego, CA 92101
Cost: $150. Students must attend both days.
Parking: Parking is available in the Horton Plaza Parking Garage for $8. To receive this rate students must validate their parking at the theatre.
To Register: Please email email@example.com with: your name, address, and phone number. Please write JEFFREY MEEK WORKSHOP in the subject line. Please attach your headshot and resume to your email.
Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org